Glen Kuban on the Ozark Site, Dinosaur Valley State Park, Paluxy Riverbed, |
Glen Rose, Texas, showing striding trails of sauropod tracks (left), made
made by a large, four-legged plant-eating dinosaur, probably Sauroposeidon
proteles. Moving in a similar direction (right) the sharp-clawed, three-toed
tracks of the predatory theropod dinosaur Acrocanthosaurus tokensis
- Museum-quality fossil replicas and dinosaur track casts at very reasonable prices.
Paluxy Dinosaur/"Man Track" Controversy
- A large menu of articles by me and others on the dinosaur tracks and alleged human footprints in the Paluxy Riverbed near Glen Rose, Texas. Also addresses other alleged "out of place" fossils, tracks, and artifacts, and related controversies. Includes a Photo Gallery. Visit here and you'll be on the right track.
Brunswick Lake "Dino Trail"
- Dinosaur trails in a long concrete walkway, made from molds of real dinosaur tracks from several sites and periods. They are arranged from oldest to youngest, so that you are essentially walking through time as you follow the trails.
IMPORTANT June 2019 UPDATE The Medina Co Park District, who recently took over mananagement of Brunswick Lake Park, wants to remove the Dino Trail. I've written the following summary of the history and benefits of the Dino Trail, in hopes of convincing MCPD and Brunswick to reverse course, keep the tracks at the park, and better mark and publicize them.
Click HERE for a summary of the "Dino Trail" and removal plans.
"The Real T.rex" - BBC Documentary
- Shows me walking along one of the longest dinosaur trackways in North America, explaining how dinosaur tracks help us understand dinosaur behavior. Program to be released in the U.S. in 2018.
NASA Goddard Track Slab
- Info and links on Ray Stanford's remarable dinosaur track discovery in Maryland. Features the most dense and diverse collection of tracks and other fossils ever found on one relatively small slab.
- Some samples of my illustrations and artwork, including dinosaur track and trackmaker illustrations
Dinosaur drawings submitted for new Trails Map brochure for Dinosaur Valley State Park:
"Ren" Painting Party, July, 2018
I am in the process of starting an art party business. The above link is from my first session at the Rennaissance in North Olmsted, Ohio.
K-Paleo: Kuban's Paleo Place
- A menu of paleontology related links, including sites on fossils, dinosaurs, museums, and more. Dig in!
North Coast Fossil Club - An active group of fossil enthusiasts in the northern Ohio area. Our purpose is to promote interest and education in paleontology. We hold a monthly meeting with "show and tell" and speakers on various fossil related topics; monthly field trips during the collecting seasonm a summer picnic/auction, and an annual put luck banquet and display contest.
Click here to check my eBay auctions for fossil casts or other paleo items.
Last rev. May 2018