Glen Kuban on the Ozark Site, Dinosaur Valley State Park, Paluxy Riverbed, |
Glen Rose, Texas, showing striding trails of sauropod tracks (left), made
made by a large, four-legged plant-eating dinosaur, probably Sauroposeidon
proteles. Moving in a similar direction (right) the sharp-clawed, three-toed
tracks of the predatory theropod dinosaur Acrocanthosaurus tokensis.
- Museum quality fossil replicas and dinosaur track casts
Paluxy Dinosaur/"Man Track" Controversy
- A large menu of articles by me and others on the dinosaur tracks and alleged human footprints in the Paluxy Riverbed near Glen Rose, Texas. Also addresses other alleged "out of place" fossils, tracks, and artifacts, and related controversies. Includes a Photo Gallery. Visit here and you'll be on the right track.
"The Real T.rex" - BBC Documentary
- Shows me walking along one of the longest dinosaur trackways in North America, explaining how dinosaur tracks help us understand dinosaur behavior. Program to be released in the U.S. in 2018.
NASA Goddard Track Slab
- Info and links on Ray Stanford's remarable dinosaur track discovery in Maryland. Features the most dense and diverse collection of tracks and other fossils ever found on one relatively small slab.
Brunswick Lake Trackways
- Dinosaur trails in a long concrete walkway, made from molds of real dinosaur tracks from several sites and periods. They are arranged from oldest to youngest, so that you are essentially walking through time as you follow the trails.
- Some samples of my illustrations and artwork, including dinosaur track and trackmaker illustrations
K-Paleo: Kuban's Paleo Place
- A menu of paleontology related links, including sites on fossils, dinosaurs, museums, and more. Dig in!
Click here to check my eBay auctions for fossil casts or other paleo items.
Last rev. May 2018